Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We're Just Regular People!

I am writing this blog to share my past and future culinary experiences. A critic that I love, Lesley Chesterman, gave me the idea to start my own blog. I realize that most reviews out there are by past chefs, current chefs or people who have some sort of culinary background. Well, guess what, I do not! That's why I think it is so great to hear what a regular person has to say, because, in the end, everyone reading these blogs are just regular people, not chefs...

I have a love for food that cannot be satisfied, the more I eat, the more I learn. During most of the week I eat very healthy; being a bodybuilder, I try to maintain a low bodyfat all year round. I intentionally suffer during the week, eating very low amounts of carbohydrates, so when it's time for a good meal, I can indulge and enjoy it 10 times more! I will try to update with new restaurants as much as I can. I will also start to add cooking recipes, tips and new foods to try.

Thank you everyone and enjoy!

Adam bronk

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of dieting all week long and suffering and then eating out on the weekend. It makes the whole experience more enjoyable i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place doesn't serve the type of food I typically like, but I enjoyed the review nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wasn't a food review more,of a food for thought... so how is it not to your liking?

    What kind of food would you like to see here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment was meant for your Toque review...it was an accident that I replied to this post. Good work so far and I just like hearing about food no matter where it's from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so what type of food would you like to see. I am up to suggestions.

    This weekend I am going for sushi and the next probably italian...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and informative blog. I will send it to my friends and family. I'm sure that they will find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete